[openbeos] Openness (was: Re: donations again)

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:12:21 +0200 CEST

"Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would suggest that we alternate some of the things
> Michael has to take care of on ie. a monthly basis in
> our admin group

Is the admin group == the admin team?

http://haiku-os.org/about/teams/admin

With these members:
"
    * Michael Phipps  Project Leader
    * Axel Dörfler  Lead Developer

    * Tyler Akidau
    * Bruno G. Albuquerque
    * Stephan Assmus
    * Stefano Ceccherini
    * Jérôme Duval
    * Phil Greenway
    * Philippe Houdoin
    * Waldemar Kornewald
    * Michael Lotz
    * Jorge G. Mare
    * Marcus Overhagen
    * Michael Pfeiffer
    * Oliver Tappe
    * Ingo Weinhold
    * Jon Yoder, a.k.a. DarkWyrm
"

Has anything been done to increase the openness of this
decision body, such as logging the meetings, or at least publish
results and decisions?

Where/how are the admin group discussions carried out?

Here's the only thing I found on the website. Hearsay. ;P
http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/admin_meetings

These are important things as the leadership has to earn the trust
and investment of time done by the people who are -not- privy to the
information shared and discussed in this group, regardless whether
the admin group invests the largest amount of time. Time and money
is precious and there are a lot of givers in the Haiku community.

/Jonas Sundström.