[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 20:04:54 +0200

Am 12.05.2007 um 19:30 schrieb Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki):

Can you make a more intelligent and constructive contribution
to a discussion about some real issues that Haiku is having
as a project?

Wind your neck in yourself, Jorge. I really don't need *your* advice on what do!

Since "retiring" from Haiku you've been a one-man filibuster, filling this list with hot air under the guise of professionalism. Man it's galling to read how you go for people one after the other until they all give up. Did you decide to leave the admin group to take your arguments to the streets and feed your greedy ego from the discussions? The question is rheotorical. You talk a good talk, I'll give you that, but you're just miles off where Haiku is and, in my view, incredibly disrespectful to those actually doing the hard work of coding.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20