[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: "purposeless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <purposeless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:05:30 -0400

But, if admin-group meeting summaries of non-sensitive discussion
were posted regularly, I'm sure myself and possibly others would
feel less in the dark. It doesn't have to be much. Just a couple of
sentences. E.g.

"The admin group welcomes member X.
Component Y is bad and needs to be redesigned.
We discussed distros and using the Haiku trademarks."

/Jonas Sundström.

How many others would like to have this implemented?

I like this idea; Anything which gives news/updates is something that will keep me interested and excited about Haiku--which translates into my doing more stuff for it in some fashion or another, so it isn't just a waste of time.