[openbeos] Re: Openness

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornewald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:54:22 +0200

Everyone,
please calm down. This discussion has reached a point where it doesn't
lead anywhere. Now, please tell us exactly what you want to see
improved, so we can actually do this. If someone wants to help then
tell me and I'll try to get you involved.

This discussion already resulted in the following:

Simon offered help and he will work on having a list of recent donors
on our website. Help is highly appreciated, especially if you have
Drupal/PHP experience.

I've already started a discussion about getting someone from the
community involved who will summarize the admin meetings and *maybe*
also the admin mailing list.

Probably on Tuesday I'll post the distro guidelines on our website.

On Tuesday we'll announce a mailing list for developers (first our
devs must join), so most of the current admin discussions will soon be
held in public.

I need help with setting up rules for creating/using Haiku banners and
logos. If someone wants to contribute please join the discussion here:
http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/haiku_os_banner_for_websites

What else should be improved?

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald