[openbeos] Re: [Open-beos-cvs]CVS:current/src/prefs/datatranslationsDataTranslationsWindow.cpp,1.2,1.3

  • From: Assimil8or <daniel_furrer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 03 Jul 2003 21:17:31 +0200

Creating UI Guidelines doesn't mean that there need to be any new APIs,
but (as I understand this) some kind of a documentation for developers
on how a good application could look like and what's important when they
want to make a app with a consistent UI. It could also just be a ordered
collection of screenshots.

thx
Daniel "Assimil8or" Furrer