[openbeos] Re: OpenGL

  • From: David Sowsy <dsowsy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:26:46 -0500 (EST)

> If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/mesa3d, it states that Mesa
> is under the MIT license.  Quite compatible, no? ;)

Ah. My apologies. I have browsed through the source archives a bit
of the older releases, and at some point, the license *changed* from
GPL to MIT. :)  I can cite that version 2.3 has GPL license listings
whereas apparently the newer versions do not. I find this completely
amusing.

Best Regards,
                David