[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS logo ?

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:09:57 -0800

Assuming this is something we want them to spend their time and effort
on, we could have the graphics folks whip up as many logo ideas as they
can and then we can vote on it.

>I thought we decided on a really big black ball. :)
>
>(I'm sorry I'm not really active, but...)
>If we really need a logotype get someone to design one...
>
>If we need a discussion on logotypes and other sales- and
moralityboosters could someone please start a mailing list for those
subjects?

>/Fredrik Holmqvist

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams