[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS Logo ?

  • From: "RAY MARTIN" <zappa333@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 00:30:14 -0500

Someone mentioned " MultimediaOS " at the openbeos forum. I thought that was pretty good.
I came up with " Multix " , since it sounded like combo Unix and Multimedia but that name was taken by MIT for their OS but they stopped all work on it.

From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS Logo ?
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:16:16 -0300 EST

On Wed, 07 May 2003 20:13:03 -0400, Michael Phipps said:

> That, plus the webserver is all that is between us and announcing the
> new name!

I should be taking care of the webserver RSN.

-Bruno

-- Fortune Cookie Says:

Do not drink coffee in early a.m. It will keep you awake until noon.