[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS Applications

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:27:39 EST (-0500)

> On another note, if a PPC port is attempted by the few remaining lost
> souls, I think will will have to switch tools chains as I don't
> believe
> we'll be able to use, or want to use PEF. Just some old school
> thinking.

Well, we could, but I see no real point in it. Using mwcc to compile
x86 apps (for gcc) can be a living hell, and I really wouldn't mind
switching to ELF. But, as far as it goes, mwcc can run CLI as well.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Lieberman's Law:
        Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.