[openbeos] Re: OpenBeOS Applications

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:21:26 EST (-0500)

> BeMail
> ====
>
> I don't know what to do about this either, I *really* like BeMail,
> but
> if we are going to bundle BeZilla, do we need to rewrite BeMail?  I
> have a feeling that the answer will be yes here :)

Erm, huh? BeMail is quite thoroughly open source. It's distributed by
us at Dr. Zoidberg with the mail daemon replacement. Nor should we
include the BeZilla mailer: I don't want a web browser to make coffee.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

The first time, it's a KLUDGE!
The second, a trick.
Later, it's a well-established technique!
                -- Mike Broido, Intermetrics