[openbeos] Re: OpenBeBook

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:16:32 -0500

I am glad that you brought this up.
Many people have been trying to post messages under account that are different
than the account that they signed up under. If you subscribe as user@xxxxxxx,
but try to send mail to the list from ImaUser@xxxxxxx, the mail will come to
*ME* as a potential spam.

Some of these, I forward to the list. When I can and have time. But they are
getting more and more frequent.
Please, everyone. Check the email that you subscribed under. Change it if you
want. But your mails from other addresses will always fail. This is an
anti-spam measure. Which is a good thing.