[openbeos] Re: OpenBFS R5

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:46:35 +0100

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Hi there,

I plan to drop further support for the R5 version of BFS - does anyone object if I remove it from the repository? It's still there in an older revision, but it really doesn't serve any purpose anymore.

Bye,
   Axel.

Just to clarify - you mean drop support for OpenBFS to be used as a drop-in replacement for BFS on R5? Haiku will still support reading R5 volumes, right?

I'm 99% sure that's what you mean. In which case I can't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I'm all for removing unneeded stuff from the tree.

Simon