[openbeos] Re: OpenBFS Progress.

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:13:25 CET (+0100)

> Not much to report now, unless you consider the fact that OpenBFS can
> now create files on disk as something worth of mentioning. ;)

Which is a major achievement considering that you need to be able to
allocate blocks and grow the data stream of a file :-)

> No journaling implementd yet, and the code is still some stuff lie
> being able to create directories and to actually name the files... It
> should come soon enough anyway.

Well, the files have names (since this is saved in the directory), but
BFS stores the name also in the attributes - and that is not done yet
(although I already have the code to do it :).
Also, the code is not yet in CVS!

Adios...
   Axel.