[haiku] Re: OpenArena on Haiku

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:01:31 +0100

Am 26.12.2010 19:12, schrieb Barrett:
You should use an updated Haiku rev and install the fixed "Mesa
Software Render" (from Nickos) :

http://www.bluehq.altervista.org/gcc4_Mesa-OPTIM-V2.zip

Like I said, an actual patch would be appreciated, so that "using an updated Haiku" alone would be sufficient.

I've searched the tickets if perhaps a patch is already available. I've found two related tickets, one even contains a two year old patch, but it doesn't look to me like it would be the correct solution (which seems to be reflected in the discussion as well).

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1552
https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3191

Could any patch please be attached to the second ticket?

Best regards,
-Stephan