[openbeos] Re: On the new Haiku website

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:43:07 +0000

We already have tried what you proposed with the first team, we've
already discussed what we want, and what's needed. We even have a start
of the documentation in DocBook format in our repository (under src/
documentation/).
While a Wiki might be good enough for end-user documentation (like how
to use preferences panel X), it's not for something like the Haiku
book. And I definitely don't want to see any documentation team working
without a version control system.

Okay, I sort of misunderstood. I thought we were talking about end user documentation. Developer documentation is of a whole different kind.

I need to think about that one.

Niels