[openbeos] Re: On the internets, web browses you!

  • From: netster403 <netster403@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 7:24:31 -0500

hmmm  thats interesting.  I wonder if they would release their BeOS version of
Opera for no charge publicly (Freeware comes to mind).
It would be a good move for Opera because it would give them some publicity.

I know they can't release it open source because the code is probably closely
related to their current production
model.

While browsing, sometimes it went VERY slow, and sometimes the page never loads
and you have to stop and refresh.
Maybe some optimizations needed to the network stack?  It may just be Opera not
fully liking Haiku though :)