[openbeos] Re: Ohio LinuxFest Oct 11, 2008

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:34:24 -0400

scott mc wrote:
The Ohio LinuxFest might be a good place to show off Haiku. Anyone from the midwest USA (or elsewhere) interested in attending and/or presenting? Looks like it's the largest such event in the midwest. Just thought I'd throw this out there as it appears they are already accepting papers. http://www.ohiolinux.org/ scottmc
This is something that I'm trying to keep open on my calendar. I don't
know about my teacher job situation for next year, let alone whether or not I'll be free, so I'm not sure I can help. I have it penciled in on my calendar and it's only ~35 minutes from my house, so I would really like to go if I can.

--DarkWyrm