[haiku] Re: Off-topic: BeOS Messaging Architecture

  • From: Casalinuovo Dario <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:05:04 +0200

A thing that can interest you...in past i looked in the source code of
BeShare (and MUSCLE) i remember a platform indipendent implementation of
BMessage, called CMessage or anything of similar.
I suggest to search in the Be Newsletter, surely the argument of message
passing was discussed.

Goodbye ; )