[openbeos] [Off-Topic] Subversion

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <obos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:09:45 -0700

Please forgive this highly off-topic subject, but is there a reasonably up-to-date Subversion port (1.2 or later perhaps) with SSL support for BeOS? I (by some miracle) managed to get BeOS Max running in Virtual PC 2007, and would like to checkout and probably work with the Themis sources, but I can't find a version of Subverison that either works or has SSL support. (SourceForge requires HTTP over SSL for developer access at least.)

If you know of such a thing, please email me directly.

Thanks,
Raymond

--
Raymond C. Rodgers