[openbeos] October Thank You Award & Bluetooth Bounty

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <karl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:04:42 -0400

Hi everyone,

Please cast your vote for our October Thank You Award:

http://www.haikuware.com/20080922242/october-thank-you-award

After this award, there will be just enough for one more (please consider a
donation). We will have run the program for one and a half years, and
delivered $400 to Haiku developers/community members.

Additionally, Oliver Ruiz Dorantes (urnenfeld) is closing in and finalizing
the work outlined in his bluetooth bounty requirements.

http://urnenfeld.blogspot.com/2008/09/bluetooth-update-hardware-donation.html

His bounty goal of ~$2000 falls $255 short and is due Nov. 1st.

http://www.haikuware.com/bounties/