[openbeos] Re: OT: Gnash

  • From: John Drinkwater <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:43:46 +0100

Stephan Assmus wrote:

Thanks! It was a misunderstanding, I didn't assume the ZETA specific sources
are already in the Gnash CVS...

Best regards,
-Stephan

They aren't.
I've been watching the commits since, erm, ages, and have never seen a ZETA/BeOS related change (that was announced as being so, mind).

Considering the direction Firefox is taking with Cairo (yet another drawing system available to BeOS, thanks to beisi), it might be better to use that backend, as it should, in theory, get more attention.

My best advice is let Gnash mature a little before digging into it for BeOS.

--
John â[Ãeta]â Drinkwater
http://johndrinkwater.name/