[openbeos] Re: OS Zoo

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 1 Feb 2006 08:17:38 -0000

>To be honest, even the unofficial builds are a little >scary. Because we want
>be different. Like Be was different. Did you ever get a >Be release that
>showed
>poor quality?

Well, to be honest... how do you think we'll get more developers involved
without an image to download, and, more important, without screenshots on OUR
site ? Most people I know don't bother to try _anything_ if there aren't
screenshots available.
We aren't be inc which had only internal developers and didn't need external
help, we need to show progress to more people.
Now, I'm not talking about publishing an image in OS Zoo, but at least having
screenshots on our site AND a working, official, build factory with the latest
image available is a must.

Just my 2 (euro)cents.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Non resistere alla tentazione di conoscere nuovi amori!
Oltre 2.100.000 persone ti stanno aspettando su Incontri.
Vivi le emozioni fino in fondo!
http://www.supereva.com