[openbeos] Re: OHCI/FireWire-support in (Open)BeOS?

  • From: "Gregor Rosenauer" <rosenauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:42:36 +0200 CEST

Charly (*the* Charly:) wrote:

> Oh, we should turn BeGeistert.org into a travel portal? ;-) Not only
> will we organise your accomodation but also your travel and we'll clean
> your flat while your away...
hehe... hope you didn't get me wrong - I only wanted to help you attract more
people...
oh btw would you care for my fish that weekend? :-P

> Eur 29.00 for a night train is indeed very cheap. From where? I haven't
> seen any adverts for this in Düsseldorf!
I saw the ad when "travelling" home from work (which is on the edge of Vienna)
- there are special tickets from Vienna / Linz to Düsseldorf for EUR 29.00, but
these seats are limited.

> Chief Chaos Coordinator
So can you give us some more teasers about what will be happening there? The
infos on the homepage are quite sparse and mostly from the last BeGeistert...

Hugh
I *am* the chaos:->