[openbeos] Re: OHCI/FireWire-support in (Open)BeOS?

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:10:33 +0200

Gregor Rosenauer wrote:

François wrote:

ffmpeg has some kind of DV support now, so by the time R1 is ready we should have something usable in the Media Kit :)

hmmm... delicious... And how is it currently in (Closed)BeOS (R5) ? Does it support OHCI in some way? (I guess my trick to keep my posting on topic was a bit too successful,-)

[BeGeistert]
Alex> You will if you come :)
hehe.... looking forward to the show... and then, German youth hostels are
quite comfortable, at least in Berlin where I stopped by some years ago:^)
BTW: Maybe they should mention on the homepage that there are crazy cheap train
tickets for Düsseldorf... (EUR 29,- for a night trip)

Oh, we should turn BeGeistert.org into a travel portal? ;-) Not only will we organise your accomodation but also your travel and we'll clean your flat while your away...

Eur 29.00 for a night train is indeed very cheap. From where? I haven't seen any adverts for this in Düsseldorf!

Charlie

Chief Chaos Coordinator
BeGeistert.org

Official registration closes on 19th September so hurry up now.