[openbeos] Re: OHCI/FireWire-support in (Open)BeOS?

  • From: "Gregor Rosenauer" <rosenauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:40:56 +0200 CEST

François wrote:
> ffmpeg has some kind of DV support now, so by the time R1 is ready we
> should have something usable in the Media Kit :)
hmmm... delicious...
And how is it currently in (Closed)BeOS (R5) ? Does it support OHCI in some
way? (I guess my trick to keep my posting on topic was a bit too successful,-)

[BeGeistert]
Alex> You will if you come :)
hehe.... looking forward to the show... and then, German youth hostels are
quite comfortable, at least in Berlin where I stopped by some years ago:^)
BTW: Maybe they should mention on the homepage that there are crazy cheap train
tickets for Düsseldorf... (EUR 29,- for a night trip)