[openbeos] Re: OHCI/FireWire-support in (Open)BeOS?

  • From: "Gregor Rosenauer" <rosenauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:50:34 +0200 CEST

François wrote:

> > I have a OHCI card (Canopus ADVC1394) and although BeOS recognises it
Mine is also recognised, but sadly it doesn't work neither:
I get a "Default DV Input" (this is similar to Windows, where I also use DV
capture!), and a DV Input (Unknown) (=the analog one probably).
Media-apps sometimes show errors connecting to the video-node, but then again
they produce no error, but also no video... I get settings ("Transport
State"-popup with "Play, Pause,..." = DV-control?).

It's cool however that BeOS comes with a Canopus DV-codec...! :)

Well I'll stop being a bit off-topic now, I just want to motivate the excellent
media-kit-gurus:) Thanks for the info!

Hugh