[openbeos] Re: OBOS new name

  • From: Helmar Rudolph <helmar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:59:35 +0200

It may be in vain, but maybe not. I sent this to Michael and
Jason before, so here are two more suggestions from my side.

Tiara
        (you know, that little precious thing princesses wear on
        their head :)) tiara.com is for sale, tiara.net looks as
        if it's available too. Some coaxing may be necessary.

Zetos
        "figure" from Greek mythology. All zetos domains are
        available. There's only a zetos.cz

Lastly, maybe one should move away from the largely English
sounding names and check out more native American, African
or Asian ones. I am sure one can come up with something nice
there, and I'd rather delay the process than choosing a name
that doesn't gel with the community. Good things take time.

Helmar