[openbeos] Re: OBOS Security

  • From: ZairTheWise@xxxxxxxxxxxx (C. W. Strommer)
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:17:19 -0400

It IS a bad design, but I bet that at the moment it was written it seemed
perfectly reasonable.

--
CWStrommer - New equipment FuBARing daily!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/