[openbeos] Re: [Not really OT] The Q&A log...

  • From: Nathan Kelley <phyax@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenBeOS Discussion <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:25:17 +1000

To OpenBeOS Discussion <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
From: Sam Persson <astromek@xxxxxxxxx>,

I actually found the version that is online pretty readable. I've tidied these things up myself and it's a lot of work unless you "re"capable. But it would be an idea to have a parser if these things are to be repeated.

true...
But how do one parse something tha is totaly undefined?
(Tried it once and it is truly a pain)
Maybe a PHP-solution with some add-function would be an idea..
I really think a categorized Q&A page would be great... both for minor support issues later and a promo-thingy now.

Including information that makes parsing possible also opens up possibilities for the information on the page to be accessed in other ways - such as via. Sherlock plug-in (or similar technologies, esp those that make it to OpenBeOS). That doesn't benefit us straight away either, but OpenBeOS is all about the future, so...

Cheers, Nathan.
Nathan "Phyax" Kelley

   email | phyax@xxxxxxxxxx, phyax@xxxxxxx
     icq | 4618849