[haiku] Re: Non-BFS file system support

  • From: "Zenja Solaja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:53:17 +1100

When it comes to file systems, the best bang-for-buck scenario would be to
get FUSE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_in_Userspace) ported to
Haiku.  But of course, that's easier said than done...  So of someone is
really crazy about porting an alien file system to Haiku, it would be nice
get FUSE.

Darn, it should be the other way around.  Other minor OS communities should
be the ones coding Haiku compatibility support (once Haiku is dominant :)