[openbeos] Re: Newsletter articles are needed

  • From: methedras@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:55:24 +0200 (CEST)

En réponse à Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Here are some off of the top of my head:
> 1) Replicants - I personally have no clue how they are used. I
> understand the concept, but have never written one.

I can do that if you wish: How to do a Deskbar Replicant and how to make it
communicate with others apps...
I'll be home in a couple of day, I'll only be able to start then cause here my
HD crashed bringing my BeOS (and 2 months of coding !) away...

or maybe someone else has taken the same decision ?

Olivier MILLA