[openbeos] Newsletter article

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 00:07:39 -0400

I may be in need of one more article for this newsletter, so if any of you have
one lying around, please polish it up and send.  :)  I have an Editorial from
Michael, and another editorial from Simon of beunited.org - so please -
something
with some _meat_.  :)

I say "may", as someone emailed about one, but it is still unclear to me as to
if
it will be ready by this weekend or if it was something that was only just
begun.
;)  Please send any just in case - it never hurts to have a couple in reserve
you
know.  :)

Deej