[openbeos] Newsletter Reminder

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:48:26 -0500

First off, sorry about the server outage (beunited resources - GE list,
etc) late last week... host issues.

I wanted to remind everyone about newsletter articles.  If you are
planning one for the next issue, please email me and let me know to
expect it.  :)  Reminder also that I need the articles on the Wed prior
to publication.

Deej
--
Donovan Schulteis
deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dot.coms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie."'