[openbeos] Re: Newsletter #28

  • From: "Guy Haviv" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:46:09 +0200

Michael,

I'm not sure if its not obvious, but when you mention localization - you
mustn't forget BiDi support! i could convince quite a few people to give
beos a go if it had a decent hebrew support. (and Tracker / Gobe wouldn't
show hebrew fonts ok but all letters reveresed.)

altough i think the not-so-good input-method (hebrew on bebits) can be done
better and be more effective.
(anyone interested in helping me out writing a better one? - or teach me how
:)

Guy.

p.s. i'm going to install some beos boxes (checking into it right now) in a
linux installation party in israel in about 3 weeks. should be really
cool...