[haiku] Re: New website theme: request for testing/feedback/icons

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:50:36 -0700

Hi Ryan,

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Axel Dörfler<axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's attached to this mail - the corner of the grey outline looks not
quite right in FF3 and FF2, although in FF2 one can at least see that
they are supposed to be rounded as well.

I'm not sure if they are supposed to be rounded, but in Epiphany they
just don't connect to the orange.

Fixed.

The orange upper right corner doesn't really look rounded to me.

That could just be from crappy non-antialiased corner rounding in that
particular version of FF. It looks OK here (Epiphany.)

Yes, I think so. Increased the radius a bit to improve this, but it is more a limitation of FF2. I am sure our future webkit based native Haiku browser will not have that problem. ;)

Now for me the sides on that box go one pixel too high (again in
Epiphany, which is probably not a browser we have to worry a lot
about, but it does use the Gecko rendering engine from Mozilla.)

Will do some testing and see if I can find a fix for this.

Thanks for reporting!

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki