[haiku] Re: New website theme

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 20:33:09 -0700

Hi Axel,

Axel Dörfler wrote:
> "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hope you guys like the direction the theme is going. Hopefully we can
>> have it ready for alpha 1. ;)
>>

> I would still prefer to have the gradient in the background a tiny bit
> lighter at the top, but it now really looks great, and all fits well
> together IMO.

I did a bit more tweaking on the background color. Please look at:

http://haikuzone.net/images/2009-08-09_shijin3_lighter-bg.png

Also notice the three icons underneath the intro text (FAQ, SCREENSHOTS,
USER GUIDE). The plain text links that were there looked a bit lame, but
I am not sure I like the icons better (seems to be getting a bit
overcrowded). BTW, those three icons highlight on hover. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki