[haiku] Re: New website theme

  • From: Julius Bullinger <julius.bullinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:49:19 +0200

2009/8/3 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Anyway, I don't know if the community will like the new theme and/or the
> project leadership will want to adopt this over the existing one. I do
> want to get some feedback before I put more work on this, which is why I
> am putting this screenshots out here for everyone to see.
>
> Let me know what you think. This is still very much WIP, so be nice
> please. ;)

I like it very much, but may I ask why the background is this dark? I
think it would look even better if we used the shade of blue of
Haiku's default Desktop (and maybe blend it into the current dark
blue). To clarify: I only think of the main background color, not the
box on the front page.

Regards,
Julius