[openbeos] Re: New to OBOS, where to start?

  • From: <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:31:32 -0700

> Welcome back!

Thanks, it's good to be back. :)

> Depends on what you mean.
> We don't really have much, at this point, because not much is
finished.
> But soon we will, and we will need some "how to's".
> There is a new package team which is engaged at this point in figuring
out
> builds and packages.

Good to know.  I guess in the meantime I'll just start checking out the
cvs stuff and reading through it.  While official builds and packages
don't exist yet, it might be nice for there to be a page listing the cvs
server info, the names of the cvs modules, what version of BeOS people
need to be running to build stuff, etc.  If anyone else thinks this is a
good idea I'm more than happy to write it up.

> Umm - we haven't figured it all out, yet, but if you want to work
> with Evan, I am sure that he could use the help! :-)

Understood. :)

Thanks again,
~Ryan

Michael