[openbeos] Re: New icons

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:35:12 -0500

>I have been looking for a way to help OpenBeOS for quite a while now,
>and I think I have found my calling.
>I woulld like to make icons (or alternate icons) for the OBOS project.
>What resolution and color depths does BeOS support for icons?
>What image format does OBOS use for icons? (.ico?)

This is somewhat up in the air at this point.
It all depends on if the SVG changes are indeed going to be donated to
OpenTracker or not. Since OT is not (technically) part of OBOS, the decisions
about changes, upgrades, etc that we (OBOS) have made don't apply.
And, FWIW, I agree with Axel's decisions on OT.
But since we can't, AFAIK, say for certain that SVG will or will not be in OT
when we are ready to (or nearing a) release, I can't say what our icons should
be.