[openbeos] Re: New front page layout

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:36:44 -0700

Hi Simon,

Simon Taylor wrote:
From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
Date: 2007/04/04 Wed AM 07:40:21 GMT
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: New front page layout

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:23:08 +0200, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy,

As some may have already noticed, the layout of the Haiku website front page has been changed, in order to be low-resolution friendlier. Thanks to the new layout, the front page should display OK even at a screen resolution of 800x600. Please give it a spin, and post any problems that you may find any problem(s).
Hi,
Its looks good :-)
Work fine here in opera and FF.

I like it too - though the corners of the intro box are wrong in FF2/win -
there are two lots of rounded corners at each corner if that makes any sense.

I saw what you describe once right after the layout was changed; but it looks fine here now both in FF2 and IE6&7. Maybe is it cache related? Can you clear you cache, reload the page and see if that helps?

Also on IE6 I notice the pngs for the "About", "Development", etc headings have
a light blue background - white would be better.

It's the IE transparency bug. Maybe Waldemar can look into that. :)

Cheers,

Koki