[openbeos] Re: New OpenBeOS home page

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:51:15 +0200

Hi,

It looks ok, although I think we should fill out quite some pages in the
next couple of days, so we can actually start to advertise the site/project
:) I volunteer to write the first newsletter article (Good Scripting
Applications) and am willing to write up coding style proposal, based on
OpenTracker, with some additional stuff regarding doxygen and others.

All in all, good start, let us all contribute content so you can fill her up :)

Regards,

Ithamar.

At 15:25 21-9-2001 -0500, you wrote:

>OK, here it is...
>
>Go look at 'http://open-beos.sourceforge.net'
>
>It's not yet complete, but we'll fill it out over the next few weeks.
>
>Lets the praise/flames begin...
>
>;)

Ithamar R. Adema
Information Engineering Associates Ltd