[openbeos] New Newsletter Editor Needed

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:26:13 +0000

I'm afraid the time has come I must step down from editing the
newsletter.  I just can't spare the time right now.

What's needed - someone that has good grammar/english skills, and about
2-3 hours a week to edit and put online.  Some technical background
would be helpful, so you can at least attempt to understand what was
written about in order to properly edit it.

This is a good chance for someone who asks "I can't program, what can I
do for OpenBeOS?"  Interested folks should contact myself or Michael.

I just started my Master's, and between the homework and beunited,
family, band practice, the job and many other small things I do/want to
do, there just aren't enough hours anymore to spare the Wed night every
other week.  :(

This in no way indicates I'm quitting on the dream for OpenBeOS, nor
leaving the BeOS community.  :)

Deej