[haiku] Re: New MediaPlayer look

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 10:00:24 -0400

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 09/10/2010 04:59 AM, Stephan Assmus wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Von: DarkWyrm<darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>>> The cake is a lie.
>>
>> Can you clarify what you mean? MediaPlayer doesn't work for you?
>
> Nah. Just an apparently poorly-done dumb Portal reference when there was an
> opportunity. ;-)

Don't worry, I'm sure at least some of us (like me) got it!

> I'm busy getting ready for OLF, so I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking
> forward to it. Great work, stippi.

Me too!  I was busy wrestling an internet-related regression (brought
upon by the WIP r38378) most of the night though, so naturally still
didn't get too far yet.  I am tempted to update again since I see
stippi is making more MediaPlayer changes today.  I think I may just
stick at 38595 though, and consider things good enough for now.

And yes, I will have Paladin installed, as scottmc mentioned I should.
 I am definitely sure you'll have it installed, regardless. :)

- joe