[haiku] Re: New Machine :) for running Haiku-OS

  • From: Robert Stiehler <r.stiehler85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:00:01 +0000

Hi,

got the new PC last Friday and nearly everything is working fine and without
problems. The only problem is the microphone in of the sound card, which is
not supported (line out works). So i will use one of my old PCI Soundblaster
which should be full supported.

Thanks to all for help :)

regards,
Robert