[haiku] Re: New Haiku flier - Draft 1 for review

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:56:17 -0800

Howdy,

Thanks everyone for the very good feedback. I will try have a second draft for review tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jorge

On 2010-01-29 at 19:48:04 [+0100], Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 08:59, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please review and send in your feedback via reply.
As anticipated, it looks beautiful. Nice work.

would the "CD ISO/VM (stable)" be better as "Official release (stable)" ?
And even better without the "stable".

CU, Ingo

I think we need to have ISO / VM in there somewhere to stress that we
now have ISO images available, unlike the previous flyers, plus some
will only try out new OSes in a VM nowadays, so good to show we
provide both options.
-scottmc

--
Jorge/aka Koki