[haiku] Re: New DiskUsage icon...opinions wanted.

  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 16:31:45 -0500

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 13:16 -0400, Ryan Leavengood wrote:
> To help the discussion, I've updated my icon page to include the
> current DriveSetup icon as well as zuMi's DiskUsage icon:
>
> http://ryanleavengood.com/haiku/DiskUsage_icon.html

I like the ruler one the best (on the bottom).  The one at the top of
the page with the colored bars sticking out looks like a swimming pool.

The fact that this thread is getting so much attention is an interesting
reflection on how important look and feel is to Haiku folks  :)

--
"After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
Glenn Holmer  (Q-Link: ShadowM)  http://www.lyonlabs.org