[haiku] Re: New "BeOSCompatibility" package for Haiku

  • From: Jerry Babione <jerry.babione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:33:00 -0500

I've followed this discussion for a long time.  It's make it or break it
time, time for beta, time to start selling a whole new generation on
Haiku/BeOS. That can't be done while waiting on apps to be rewritten,
Windows and Linux are both vulnerable now...

--
Jerry Babione
Founder-Just Plain Folks Org. Inc.