[openbeos] Re: Networking Status update

  • From: "Travis Geiselbrecht" <geist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:54:22 -0700

Don't spend too much time getting that familiar with the networking
stack in NewOS right now, it's going to be completely scrapped. It's
more of a test implementation to make sure the rtl8139 driver works. I'm
working on a new version of the stack, one that is implemented as proper
as I can do it, but that's a bit on the back burner right now, but
pretty high in the queue of things to do. Gotta finish porting to my
iMac first. :)

Travis Geiselbrecht (Lurk mode)