[openbeos] NetAddress.cpp, NetBuffer.cpp, NetEndpoint.cpp, etc

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thephantom@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:43:01 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to find the person who can help me fixing this problem.

NetAddress.cpp seems to be written by thephantom@xxxxxxx

who wrote NetBuffer.cpp, NetEndpoint.cpp and NetDebug.cpp ?

And why don't the headers match? Somebody must have the
correct header files. I get plenty of error when trying to compile
them now, like

/boot/home/develop/openbeos/current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/NetEndpoint.cpp:24:
class `BNetEndpoint' does not have any field named `fTimeout'
/boot/home/develop/openbeos/current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/NetEndpoint.cpp:25:
class `BNetEndpoint' does not have any field named `fLocalAddr'
/boot/home/develop/openbeos/current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/NetEndpoint.cpp:26:
class `BNetEndpoint' does not have any field named `fRemoteAddr'

Can somebody please send me the header files, or fix these problems?

Thanks,

Marcus