[openbeos] Re: Negative voting

  • From: "Ziusudra" <ziusudra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:19:16 PDT (-0700)

> This seems like a good idea.  Each user gets x number of negative
> votes.  The items with a certain number of negative votes go away.
> Then a
> new round begins.
>
> Isaac

It is far too easy for a handful of people to vote out a candidate that
two handfuls of people may have voted for.

I do think that any candidate for which the *.org domain is not
available should be removed from the list. As well as any that would
clearly infringe on any exsisting trademark.

Any other candidates to be removed should probably be put to a yea or
nay vote.

Ziusudra

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Basic, n.:
        A programming language.  Related to certain social diseases in
that those who have it will not admit it in polite company.